MusicPlaylistView Profile

jueves, 30 de septiembre de 2010

I LOB U!!!!!!!!!!


























No saben como amo a esta niña, ha sido mi ángel desde hace casi 6 años, desde ir a shows, hasta ir a campamentos ha.
No podría pedir mas, simplemente estoy y estaré para ti siempre, y lo sabes.

I'll always keep you in my heart
I miss the seasons and the
comfort of your smile...
i wonder how im supposed to carry one..
when your gone
I'll never be the same without you
I love you more than you will ever know
so maybe now you'll finally know
I raise my hands up towards the sky
I say this prayer for you tonight
because nothing is impossible
What would you say
if i asked you not to go?
to forget everyone, forget everything
and start over with me
would you take my hand and never let me go
And now the stars aren't out tonight
but neither are we to look up at them
why does hello feel like goodbye?
these memories can't replace
these wishes i wished and dreams i chased
take this broken heart and make it right
I feel like i've lost everything when you're gone
not remembering what it's like
to have you here with me

0 comentarios: